The following contains our updated Terms & Conditions as of 03/14/19
These terms are an agreement between the users of GAIN products and Triadd Software Corporation.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before utilizing GAIN software. These terms also apply to any Triadd Software Corporation support services, updates and patches.
- By accessing or utilizing GAIN software, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, please do not use the application.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our support services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever; including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
- End users of GAIN are not permitted to change, alter, modify, or append to or on any files, folders, syntax, and/or its contents within the application stated above that would alter that application’s original intended function(s) without prior consent from Triadd Software.
- Users consent to allow Triadd Support members to access and initiate necessary software updates on Servers with GAIN software (and its components) to ensure the software is maintained and in proper order.
- Users consent to allow Triadd Support members to remote into their workstation and/or servers in order to carry out software support to end users.
- Test and Training environments are not permitted to be used as a production environment.
- Clients are required to remove all GAIN products (including production, test/development, training environments) from all devices should they choose to no longer renew support or licensing with Triadd Software Corporation.
For further information, please contact Support@triaddsoftware.com